1998 v6 BOSS HOSS FOR SALE 4.3 VORTEC

private party ads only.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
Imzz4

1998 v6 BOSS HOSS FOR SALE 4.3 VORTEC

Post by Imzz4 »

1998 BOSS HOSS V6 CHEVY VORTEC ENGINE STOCK FROM FACTORY, Has EDELBROCK four barrel, heads and ceramic headers..... 275 HP, all fluids changed, new ignition system, new tires, very tight bike and extremely well-balanced. Stock MAG wheels, one speed automatic transmission, never been dropped or abused, comes with some extra parts and new rear tire. Only 24 made and this one is number 13, extremely easy to tune up and replace parts because they are all Chevy.... Check out the prices of other boss Hoss's and you will see this is an excellent price......... would consider trades on 50s vintage car or Harley touring........... reason for selling, health reasons........... first come first served JEFF.....613-476-6552 ONTARIO CANADA
E-MAIL TORA@KOS.NET
Imzz4

Re: 1998 v6 BOSS HOSS FOR SALE 4.3 VORTEC

Post by Imzz4 »

I don't know who used this picture of my bike and posted it as me, but I am the real Jeff ,aka imzz4 , in Pa. and I did not post this.

Besides, I did sell the bike pictured ( my bike) a couple of months ago...

giving someone the benefit of a doubt , perhaps just a computer glitch....
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Re: 1998 v6 BOSS HOSS FOR SALE 4.3 VORTEC

Post by Iron Maiden »

Imzz4 wrote:I don't know who used this picture of my bike and posted it as me, but I am the real Jeff ,aka imzz4 , in Pa. and I did not post this.

Besides, I did sell the bike pictured ( my bike) a couple of months ago...

giving someone the benefit of a doubt , perhaps just a computer glitch....
Very strange!! Someone would need both your user name and password to post. To be on the safe side you might want to change your password. While your in your profile you can update your avatar (which has to be 125x 125) or send to Bill to upload it :D