The V8Bikers.net tech board 'Smartarse Reward Program'

repairs, maintanence, electrical wizardry, mechanical epiphany, etc.
Forum Sponsored byHP Lubricants
SF

The V8Bikers.net tech board 'Smartarse Reward Program'

Post by SF »

Aussie dude mentioned the idea that if one our Rebel tech geniuses happens to assist you sort out a technical problem, a "thanks bro" or "you tha man" or "Drinks are on me in Dyersburg/Pullman city/Hobart Tasmania" may not sufficiently convey just how happy :D you are :mrgreen: to have your ride threatening problem sorted out.

So just like Interflora will deliver flowers, for a small paypal donation of ABOUT US$6.99 (check you local tender exchange rate here http://www.x-rates.com/), V8Bikers.net's delivery team (pictured below) will via hand (or most likely post) deliver a warm Jack n' Coke complete with V8Bikers.net sticker to your tech hero's mailbox wherever he or she is on the planet.

I...errr...he has volunteered to administer the V8BIKERS.NET SMARTARSE REWARD PROGRAM so all you have to do is make a tiny little US$6.99 donation instructing us who you are and the smartarse who deserves a J & C and let us do the rest.

V8Bikers.net...
bringing the technically challenged and Jack loving smartarses together
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Re: The V8Bikers.net tech board 'Smartarse Reward Program'

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

sounds like a great program,, if i could just tweak it a bit.... how much donation would it take to receive the prizes in the above left picture instead of the prize in the above right picture? I wonder,,, It could happen,,,

Darryl
Darryl Campbell