Need tranny pulled and more

repairs, maintanence, electrical wizardry, mechanical epiphany, etc.
Forum Sponsored byHP Lubricants
Gila123

Need tranny pulled and more

Post by Gila123 »

Hi All ,,, does anyone want or know of anyone that would like to remove my tranny on my 502 ,,, send it for upgrade and repairs then put it back in ,,, few other things while apart ,, I live in kelowna BC Canada ,,, I'd be okay with shipping the bike anywhere in the area including Spokane, Seattle, or even further ,,, just want it done ,,, was going to do it myself but working to much ,,, hope this is the right place to post this ,,, of course I'm prepared to pay ,,, thanks Mike

hogv8

Re: Need tranny pulled and more

Post by hogv8 »

You should contact Boss Hoss Concepts , I heard they are rebuilding Nesco's and probably would do the whole job for a price ??
craig haymaker

Post by craig haymaker »

Hi Mike, I passed this on to Ron @ Wildrose BH in Oregon, and will let you know if he responds back. Hey wait, what about Uncle Barry ?? Are you considering the Winters this time ? Craig H.
SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

Mike I think Boss Hoss Concepts is the smart choice, they will do it all.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
Gila123

Post by Gila123 »

Thanks for the info guys ,,, problem with shipping to consepts is the distance ,,, very few carriers will ship across the border ,,, I only know of TFX and scheduling is an issue especially when I'm overseas ,,, if I was to go in that direction I would ship to mountain and consider the winters ,,, was hoping I could find someone fairly close to where I could hire some some to deliver door to door ,,, remove ,, send for repairs and reinstall when returned ,,, Ron would be a great option ,,, I sent an email but no answer ,,, he is only about 9 hours from me and that would work ,,, or I let it sit another summer and do it myself in the winter ,,, short mention on nesco or winters ,,, I'm thinking these upgraded Nescos are doing very well ,,, I have that in my 2009 LS3 ,,, nothing to report when I change oil ,,, I had my 2006 upgraded and best friends with the new owner that rides it lots ,,, and no issues ,, my burnout all the time days are done ,,, so either is fine ,,, but would be nice to say I have a winters ,,, but not a cheap bragging right ,,, thanks again guys ,,,