Biketoberfest ...

list any events, gatherings, coffee house poser runs, etc in your area.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
petitemoose

Biketoberfest ...

Post by petitemoose »

Out of curiosity ... do a lot of members try to make it to Biketoberfest in Daytona or is the Bike Week in March the favorite time?

Anybody planning on attending? Do the dealers show up in force like they do in March?
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Re: Biketoberfest ...

Post by V8Bikers »

Most come during Bike Week. A lot of the members do not come in October. V8 Billy and Phyllis I'm sure will be at the compound hosting some good times. V8 Choppers will be there, not sure about Boss Hoss factory. I usually only see one or two other Boss dealers. Sue and I will be there for sure.

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

As for Cheryl and I Biketoberfest being in Oct . doesn't suggest much better riding weather than we have here in upstate NY in Oct . We enjoy our Bike week vacation of almost 1 month because it breaks up the winter for us because there is no way one can ride here in late Feb or March . Usually by the time we return home from our Florida vacation including Bike Week it is late March and almost spring here and we can continue riding . I think a lot of Northern people feel the same way .

I know Biketoberfest is a blast and would love to be there also but Bike week just works out better for us .

Jack
HOGV8
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Link to site for Biketoberfest: http://biketoberfest.org/

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
Buck
$ite $upporter

Post by Buck »

we'll be there for 2 weeks
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Getting excited!! less than 2 weeks to go! :lol: :capwin:
http://biketoberfest.org/

DeLand, FL.

petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

I will be going over Either Tuesday night and Wednesday OR Wednesday /Thursday. Riding over with some friends. one hasn't been in quite a few years and the other is a Bike Event Noob.
Found out the factory won't be there until Thursday which kinda blows my plans to test ride a new bike and Trike ... Grrr
Don't really have any plans other than simply going, so If you see a guy riding around on an offensive green BH with Obnoxious Orange Flames ... feel free to get my attention and we will meet up :)
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

Petite - vendors are not allowed to "open" till Thursday. Bill and I will be cruising over starting Tuesday so if you or anyone else come through Deland let us know we can ride in together :ridding:

petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

THANK YOU for sharing that little bit of trivia regarding the vendors. I did not know that. Since that is the case, we will take our time getting there Wednesday and stay overnight. Enjoy the festivities Thursday and cruise home early afternoon. I would LOVE to stay another day or two but they are on rentals and Jr. and I are heading to Inverness Friday Afternoon to ride the sand rail through the woods for a day :) To many toys and not enough days off!!!!