Daytona Bike Week - Sunday

list any events, gatherings, coffee house poser runs, etc in your area.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Daytona Bike Week - Sunday

Post by Iron Maiden »

Sunday morning started off perfect- The sun was shining the birds were chirping. Bill and I washed and waxed my trike and got her all beautified, :ridding: headed to Daytona about 1 pm to have lunch, hang with the V8 family and then go to the Boss Hoss meet and greet but that just wasn't meant to be. Instead we were on the side of the road for about 2 hours. My trike decided it didn't want to run any more. :banghead: Actually I heard a pop and thought I blew a tire so I pulled over. After several attemps to get her started, we finally decided to call Stan and he asked Steve from Steve's Cycles to come trailer back to Stan's tent. Steve was able to get us to the speedway but then we had to push her in, no trucks or trailers allowed into speedway. Stan's mechanics tried to get us back on the road but it wasn't anything easy. Probably a fuel pump but we will know more tomorrow. :bawling: Bill does not have a passenger seat on his Boss but Stan lent us a "Lick and Stick". We licked it but it didn't stick, my fat ass kept it secure for the 30 mile ride home. :yikes:
The good news is that I was able to finally meet Deb, Perv and Harold. We were also able to get a glimpse of Perv's signature "smoke" show. :burnout:
Attachments
IMG_3822.PNG

Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Re: Daytona Bike Week - Sunday

Post by Iron Maiden »

Update- my trike is fixed and ready to go-yeah!!! It was the drive gear at the bottom of the distributor. :ridding:

sharp1

Re: Daytona Bike Week - Sunday

Post by sharp1 »

good to hear you have it fixed