UNITED KINGDOM

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
AR

UNITED KINGDOM

Post by AR »

Well, the idea here is to group V8 biker stuff by country...but ideas need to be tried out to see if they work :| so I'll start a thread and see what happens.

Here's a couple of bikes that the f'n excitable 'Tazz' from the UK owns. Pretty cool Kannons Tazz and no doubt getting them there was a challenge.
Attachments
17092007052.jpg
10102007070.jpg
10102007069.jpg
AR

Re: UNITED KINGDOM

Post by AR »

..& one more.
Attachments
17092007053.jpg
KISS

Post by KISS »

British bling blong! That was one very beutiful British bigbore SB BH! Polished aluminium block+heads,crome frame,unbelievable paint work w integrated LED:s!WOW!Pics from pullman city -07
IMG_0515.JPG
IMG_0450.JPG
AR

Post by AR »

Been so long since I first posted these but I thought I'd give them a bump since Tazz aka Jimbo has dropped in for a looksee. These are all gone now you say?
V8VIRTUOSO

Post by V8VIRTUOSO »

Hey Aussie and fellow V8 fans.

Im here eventually. I have only been on the general forum on this site so ive never posted anything on the other posts but ive got soem spare time and had a good look see into all the other aspects of this site and its good and interesting.
Yes indeed those lovely Kannons were mine. They were beautiful and were hard work getign over yes. I have sold them now to some friends of mine who are also V8 Fans. V8 bikes over here like Kannon and Boss Hoss are respected over here but extremely rare and not many about at all. But they are catching on and with my help i want to get more over here and get them out to some passionate British guys that will love them almost as much as we do.
Im a V8 Chopper man now and let me say guys its the best and most fun and best looking V8 Bike i have ever ridden or owned or looked at. Pure beautiful and Mr Stan Hughes and his crew are a genius. I cant praise them enough.
Cheers Guys.
Il post some pics and video clips of my Chopper soon. il post them on photobucket.
hosszz4

Post by hosszz4 »

Big Russ From ENGLAND'S 2006 Pullman City Show winner for Bet Paint. Was a ZZ4 430

Cheers
Aldo
Voices in my head this week...Hendrix...Voodoo CHile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoAXW30m ... re=related
40 years later..I still get goose bumps listening to this!!