LAUGHLIN RIVER RUN IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
NASA

LAUGHLIN RIVER RUN IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER

Post by NASA »

To those interested, the Laughlin River Run is just around the corner.

I've booked a room in Red Bluff, Calif for day one, arrival from Seattle on April 22nd. Planned arrival in Laughlin is April 23. I've booked a room at the Colorado Bell in Laughlin for April 23 to April 27. Great prices if booked now...about $30/night.

Now for the really fun stuff:

I'm planning (weather forecast permitting), riding the Boss Hoss on this trip, so I'm heading east to Dryersburg, TN to visit the Boss Hoss factory with overnight stops in Albuquerque and Oklahoma and arrival in Dryersbery, TN on April 29. I plan to depart Dryersburg, TN on May 2nd with arrival back home (Seattle) on May 5 or 6. The route back home from Dryersberg would be via Omaha, Rapid City, Missoula.

LINK TO MAP: https://binged.it/2zrXD2f

So if anyone is interested in attending the River Run and then heading back home, or extending the trip east to see the Boss Hoss factory, let me know. Should be LOT of fun.

NASA

PS: This is about my 10th ride to Laughlin. If you're wondering, I only stick around the show from Wednesday to Friday, and during most of that time I'm usually out on Route 66 taking in the sights. I try to get out of town before the real craziness starts. Usually we ride via Reno, Vegas, Hwy 101 or Boise....each year is different.

https://laughlinriverrun.com/?SID=3ci6l ... re9girjld3

There are only two races: the decent and the indecent
SQ4MN

Re: LAUGHLIN RIVER RUN IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER

Post by SQ4MN »

I might ride down there for a day.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
NASA

Post by NASA »

SQ4MN wrote:I might ride down there for a day.
Excellent!! Would be nice meet someone else who rides a Boss Hoss...not too many up here if at all on the west side of the state.
Puff

Post by Puff »

Keep me posted upon your arrival in Dyersburg, Tn.
I live here. 3.5 miles from the BH factory.
Would love to meet you.

Bill Van Sant
Bill Van Sant

NASA

Post by NASA »

Puff wrote:Keep me posted upon your arrival in Dyersburg, Tn.
I live here. 3.5 miles from the BH factory.
Would love to meet you.

Bill Van Sant
I sure will. It would be nice to have a contact. I spoke with Justin at the factory today; really looking forward to meeting him. He has been so helpful in my quest to have a safe and reliable Boss.

The only downside in all of this trip is the weather. EVERY year I've ridden to Laughlin, NV in April I've encountered some of the worst weather on the planet....and I mean down right dangerous ugly weather. The Boss is not my first choice for riding in snow, 110 degree temperature, and thunderstorms at night with zero visibility. April can be an interesting month for weather across the US. Might have to take an extra day or two and shack up.

Thanks for the note.

NASA
Mill Creek Iron Butt Riders
AZ Boss Hoss

Post by AZ Boss Hoss »

Most likely will go. Might be interested in riding Eastbound with you for a ways.