ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
Ponch

Re: THE THRILL IS ON AGAIN

Post by Ponch »

cannot open it
see ya bye
Ponch

Image...............................................Image
..Ft Myers, FL. 33905..............................................Springfield, IL. 62712
petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

Link was fixed ... those guys are pretty good. I wish I had the balls to do that but that would probably be all that was left of me after the crash :crash:
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

I was amazed at the bikes being able to lay rubber on asphalt as if it were dirt roads. The guys are good but today there are lits of guys just like them. I see em riding down Los Angeles freeways on the back wheel at 70 mph. If that don't seem crazy enough they will slow down and ride on the front wheel for a bit. When I was younger I thought I was hot shit when it came to riding bikes now I realize I wasn't shit at all. I thought riding my V8 Chopper was kind of on the edge with about 400 horsepower etc. After watching those guys I think I might have one of the worlds safest bikes. Times sure change, kids do things on skateboards that professional stuntmen couldn't do when I was a kid. In any event that is one amazing video.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
GordonBH

Post by GordonBH »

Very impressive to watch, I certainly don't have the balls to attempt anything close. But it makes me wonder about the physical factors - Very hot tires operating way out of the manufacturers' limits and being stripped of their outer layer rapidly. I'm sure we've seen plenty of burnout to blown videos. Makes me wonder what a simple human body could do on top of a rapidly spinning blow-out, especially while banked over. Ouch!
Gordon from England
SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

Makes me wonder how those bikes can lay such long streaks of rubber seemingly at random and a any speed. Our V8 bikes wont do what those bikes did. Whats the secret.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada