Another new owner for the BH factory

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
GordonBH

Re: Another new owner for the BH factory

Post by GordonBH »

[Ventury: A U.K. Compliance Pass isn't any use in the rest of the EU,,,Its not recognized in any way.
UK compliance stands completely alone to the U.K.only...Leaving the EU may actually keep this benefit open to us,it's an odd twist of fete but the U.K. Carries out its own tests to its own standards,(the bench marks were set using the models of BH I brought in over the years).well away from the EU standards,,,surprising but true .V8 chops have to have antilock brakes and a shed load of other things to meet the EU criteria,not so for the U.K. Iam glad to say
Myself and Chris corker of the DVLA at VOSA spent many hours and my money making a BH path way to compliance and U.K. Recognition,I did it because i wanted to introduce such a beats to this foggy wet rock we call Britain ,it was a journey of passion for me ,made a hole in my wallet over the years to
Andreas is the only guy who can import to the rest of Europe ,thankfully Franky his son is taking over with new blood and enthusiasm so Iam hopefully for a Boss future
Ride safe
John]

I stand corrected John, wise words and you've introduced more than probably the whole lot combined so we have benefited from your hard work and efforts, thanks for teh help getting mine through. Cheers mate
Gordon from England
ventury

Re: Another new owner for the BH factory

Post by ventury »

Gordon ,,
Not sure when I will be passing,I got your home address so will drop in,,,may be an evening