THIS GUY IS A RIDER

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
SQ4MN

THIS GUY IS A RIDER

Post by SQ4MN »

I sold a V8 Chopper to a guy living in North Dakota. It was used and he flew to Oklahoma to pick it up. It was a 2007 model with a 350 in it and many upgrades. The guy was not sure if it would be comfortable as he never rode one before. He spent a couple of days at the factory and rode around some getting used to it. He then hopped on it and rode his first day 300 miles. I talked to him tonight and he loves it. He says its plenty comfortable even with no windshield and he said it purrs at 75 mph. He is having fun and thanked me for getting him to buy this. He had two Boss Hoss's before this one. He is riding 1400 miles on his new bike, most V8 Chopper guys including myself never ride one this far in a single trip. His name is Mike and he is an adventurer.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
The Mindless Philosopher

Re: THIS GUY IS A RIDER

Post by The Mindless Philosopher »

My hat's off to him! I would gladly do that myself, but my lower back screams just thinking of 1,400 miles on what I assume is a hardtail? Nope. It wouldn't be pleasant! More power to him! I do dream of a V8 Chopper, though, bad back or not! Perhaps one of these years... Congrat's on the sell and on that guy's new joy!
SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

The Mindless Philosopher wrote:My hat's off to him! I would gladly do that myself, but my lower back screams just thinking of 1,400 miles on what I assume is a hardtail? Nope. It wouldn't be pleasant! More power to him! I do dream of a V8 Chopper, though, bad back or not! Perhaps one of these years... Congrat's on the sell and on that guy's new joy!
COMFORT IS NOT THE PROBLEM. THE CHOPPER IS COMFORTABLE, NOT LIKE ANY OTHER RIGID I EVER RODE.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
The Mindless Philosopher

Post by The Mindless Philosopher »

SQ4MN wrote:COMFORT IS NOT THE PROBLEM. THE CHOPPER IS COMFORTABLE, NOT LIKE ANY OTHER RIGID I EVER RODE.
Good to hear! There may yet be a V8 Chopper in my future after all.
ventury

Post by ventury »

Respect to that man
Laura and I have covered nearly 1000miles together,the length absorbs a lot despite being a hard tail
We are still blown away on the ride in every way
Ride on Dave
John and Laura