ANOTHER RIDE

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
SQ4MN

ANOTHER RIDE

Post by SQ4MN »

Last night I changed the transmission fluid on the Boss and today washed and polished the bike (actually some one comes here and does that) in preparation for another ride in a few days. Riding on a motorcycle trip is always fun. My wife will be with me along with a couple of other friends on their bikes. We are going to Kanab Utah and its surrounding area. The Antique Motorcycle Club of America is having a three day meet there. I used to have many old restored bikes so I know some of the members. They have some great old bikes and the roads in that area are beautiful. If the weather stays good it will be a blast. We rode through there a few weeks ago on a trip with Stan and his wife on our bikes. Stan and I were on our undercover bikes, a Harley and a Triumph and we had a great time and a beautiful ride. Stan rode his Harley all the way from Oklahoma to Prescott Arizona where I met him and then back to Oklahoma packing his wife Shelly. This time we will ride the Boss and it will be a leisurely three or four days in the area around Kanab. Now that my wife is always with me I had to get a tour pack for our stuff, we ended up with one from a Harley shop. We'll post some pictures on the trip and you guys will see the set up.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
GordonBH

Re: ANOTHER RIDE

Post by GordonBH »

Ride safe, both of you and send us the pics!
Gordon from England
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Sounds like a great time Dave! Looking forward to pics and a ride report :ridding:

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Not sure if he is still doing this as Dave posted pics of him in the hospital today..not sure what he was in for...maybe he can elaborate..hope all is well Dave...
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

I went in the hospital today for a minor thing but it seemed terrible in my mind. They told me they they would stick a camera up my d--k and have look at my prostrate and bladder. I'm from the polaroid generation so its beyond my imagination to think that this can be possibly be done without lots of pain. It turned out to be relatively painless and all my parts are still good. When you get old the prostrate will become enlarged but they have new ways to deal with it. In my case its not all that enlarged so they don't have to do anything. It was good news and we are back to normal around here and looking forward to the ride. I am like a Nesco transmission, everything is ok for now.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

SQ4MN wrote:I went in the hospital today for a minor thing but it seemed terrible in my mind. They told me they they would stick a camera up my d--k and have look at my prostrate and bladder. I'm from the polaroid generation so its beyond my imagination to think that this can be possibly be done without lots of pain. It turned out to be relatively painless and all my parts are still good. When you get old the prostrate will become enlarged but they have new ways to deal with it. In my case its not all that enlarged so they don't have to do anything. It was good news and we are back to normal around here and looking forward to the ride. I am like a Nesco transmission, everything is ok for now.
That is great to hear Dave...some guys when they have issues with the prostate drink less water...not a good thing to do.
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

ST GEORGE GORGE.jpg
Started our little ride today, here is a few pics, got over 10000 feet, snow on sides of road but road was dry and it was beautiful. The bike ran great, carbed bikes still run great.
Attachments
GINA ME CLIFFS.jpg
PANGUITCH LAKE.jpg
143 HI WAY.jpg
CEDAR BREAKS 2.jpg

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
Swiss V8

Post by Swiss V8 »

Just great to see you'r having fun on the road.
Really nice landscape!
Martin

BHRA President Europe
SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

It was a quick ride but we had fun. Total mileage for the two days was 696 miles. All different temperatures and different elevations. Beautiful country and close enough to Las Vegas to do whenever one feels like a ride is in order. A friend was supposed to meet us on day two and we planned on continuing the ride for a few more days but he was hospitalized at the last minute in order to evaluate his heart. We decided to come home, so we rode home last night. It is brutal weather here in Vegas right now but the nights aren't to bad since the sun is not beating on you. We have another ride this month in Southern California but we will use our Triumph Rocket 3 Touring bike for that ride. I like to rotate the BH and the Rocket for the longer rides and use the V8 Chopper for local stuff or shorter rides without my wife. Stan sent me a sissybar and buddy seat for it but I like it better as a single rider bike, my wife wishes I would keep the passenger seat set up on it, she says it fine for her.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada