Shout out to Ventury

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Shout out to Ventury

Post by CanuckHoss »

Ventury,

Regardless what has transpired between us over the past bit, right up to this very minute, I will put an offer to you.

What is going on is not healthy for you, me, your family and friends or my family and friends or for Bill's site and the V8 family that has been built here and around the world. Life is truly too short for this.

This is 100% from the heart and meant 100%

So my offer is that right now...we both put an end to an ugly conversation. We agree now that when we officially meet for the first time face to face...wherever! we each say "Sorry Bro...it is nice to finally meet you!" and a new start for us will go from there.

Today is Sunday and a great day in my mind for a fresh start and a sigh of relief for all.

I am not taking the easy way out. I believe it is a Man's way of dealing with this and I sincerely hope that you agree.

Please take time before you give me an answer. I eagerly await your response. Thank you
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Re: Shout out to Ventury

Post by Carl La Fong »

No matter what, you're the bigger man
Visit My Blog-Carl La Fong, Boy Genius™
http://jkcallin.blogspot.com/
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

I started the thread and I would ask please that just Ventury be allowed to comment on here...at least until it goes one way or the other. You know it is nothing against you Carl. I just want it to be a good clean resolve...however it is... between Ventury and me..

Feel free to comment I guess after we hear from Ventury.

I pray for a good reply.
CanuckHoss

ventury

Post by ventury »

[quote="CanuckHoss"]Ventury,

Hi Barry

Thanks for the reply. After our recent conversation we both see our misunderstandings, leading to the "full metal jacket" responses.

Barry, we are both good honest decent folk that other folk like. I accept the mutual handshake 100%. I retract all Bad negativity from me, returned with an apology for my backlashes.

This issue was only ever between us and now has been thankfully resolved. I have 3 messages urging me to "not accept", clearly there are some who relish the falling out between us. I don't understand that "key board warrior" mentality in the face of a decent peaceful outcome.

I had 2 others contact me, pointing out the many good points of you and myself, then asking "why" in a without judgement way. I appreciate your even, fair efforts Randy Burky. Shows this site has some "top quality people".

Folk like us, who ride and love the V8 beasts that most other humans fear have strong characters, balls and a control over fear that few posses. Fall outs between us will happen. Mine is over 100%.

All the very best Barry to you and yours. A warm welcome awaits Buddy. I wish I could have logged back on sooner to accept and rectify

Kind regards to you and your Family

John and Laura
petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

:thumbup:
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

:capwin:

CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

John,

Apology accepted. Thank you for accepting the genuine offer.

We have had some good emails back and forth.

I truly look forward to meeting face to face for the first time and shaking your hand.

There are those who thrive off watching others bicker and fight..we are not those kind of people...only we can change ourselves and we can't change others.

From me :canada: :canada: :canada: :capwin:
CanuckHoss

Sonny

Post by Sonny »

Whaaat? It's all over now?? What will I do for entertainment the rest of the day??? Change my oil and filter???? :bawling:
2009 350/385 MBH bike
GordonBH

Post by GordonBH »

CanuckHoss wrote:John,

Apology accepted. Thank you for accepting the genuine offer.

We have had some good emails back and forth.

I truly look forward to meeting face to face for the first time and shaking your hand.

There are those who thrive off watching others bicker and fight..we are not those kind of people...only we can change ourselves and we can't change others.

From me :canada: :canada: :canada: :capwin:
:thumbup: :group_hug: :england:
Gordon from England