V8 Trike

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

V8 Trike

Post by Carl La Fong »

I grabbed this pic off of another site.
Just for the record, I don't like it. I am "the World's Foremost Trike Hater"™ for a reason. I think there is a point when it is no longer a motorcycle and more of a three wheeled car. This one is right at the cusp.
There is, however a lot to look at, like the quick change rear diff. The engineering and the workmanship are second to none and I'd like to hot lap it around the block 2 or 12 times
Attachments
QC Trike.jpg
Visit My Blog-Carl La Fong, Boy Genius™
http://jkcallin.blogspot.com/
Clint44

Re: V8 Trike

Post by Clint44 »

Carl La Fong wrote: I'd like to hot lap it around the block 2 or 12 times
Me,too. Wonder how loud that quikchange would be on a trike? When I built my 40 Ford coupe,I installed a new Halibrand V8 quickie in it. The gear howl was so annoying,I installed helical-cut spur gears in it to replace the straight-cuts.
Clint & Sherry
2006 Boss Hoss 57 trike (sold)
randy burkey

Post by randy burkey »

I really don't like the design ( ala spyder) BUT that thing looks very nicely designed and built! I would like to see it naked without the body to see how it works ...then get in line for my turn around the block... :goodjob:
phpBB [video]
SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

I LIKE IT. RADICAL IS COOL. JEFF HEMPERLY IS BUILDING A GREAT TRIKE, PICTURES ARE ON THE OTHER SITE.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

SQ4MN wrote:I LIKE IT. RADICAL IS COOL. JEFF HEMPERLY IS BUILDING A GREAT TRIKE, PICTURES ARE ON THE OTHER SITE.
Jeff is posting here under "Tech" " 3 Wheeler Progress" looks really good!!

SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

You're right, I don't know why I thought they were on the other site. I've always been impressed with Jeff's workmanship and design abilities. He's one of the best builders I know of and if any of you guys have never seen his work it'll be an eye opener.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada