Destination Cycles - virtual tour

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Destination Cycles - virtual tour

Post by CanuckHoss »

While I was in Daytona Google stopped in to create a virtual tour for the web search.

For those who have not been into the shop have a gander at where I call home most days. You can spin around an view the whole room and walk into the rest of the shop

https://www.google.ca/maps/@51.292917,- ... e2!6m1!1e1
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
petitemoose

Re: Destination Cycles - virtual tour

Post by petitemoose »

Pretty cool! Couldn't help but notice a definite lack of T shirts ....
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

petitemoose wrote:Pretty cool! Couldn't help but notice a definite lack of T shirts ....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
CanuckHoss

Swiss V8

Post by Swiss V8 »

That's way cool! :goodidea:

I like the little patches under the tires to keep the floor clean...
Martin

BHRA President Europe
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Very nice shop Barry! Very well organized and nice neat placement of products. I like the blue Ural campsite display. That looks really cool the way you can walk through the shop.

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

V8Bikers wrote:Very nice shop Barry! Very well organized and nice neat placement of products. I like the blue Ural campsite display. That looks really cool the way you can walk through the shop.
thanks Bill..the building is 30 years old and there is only so much you can do to fluff it up without totally getting out and remodelling so how you see it is how it will be for a while. New and fancy does not guarantee customers so we stick with what works for us.

The only part they never shot was the 2,500 sf ft of service area with 4 mechanics...
CanuckHoss

petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

CanuckHoss wrote:
V8Bikers wrote:Very nice shop Barry! Very well organized and nice neat placement of products. I like the blue Ural campsite display. That looks really cool the way you can walk through the shop.
thanks Bill..the building is 30 years old and there is only so much you can do to fluff it up without totally getting out and remodelling so how you see it is how it will be for a while. New and fancy does not guarantee customers so we stick with what works for us.

The only part they never shot was the 2,500 sf ft of service area with 4 mechanics...
Since this was a paid Gig I would make them return and do so. This way you will avoid the assumption you are just a reseller and not a service station ... just my .02
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

petitemoose wrote:
CanuckHoss wrote:

Since this was a paid Gig I would make them return and do so. This way you will avoid the assumption you are just a reseller and not a service station ... just my .02
dennis...not sure why no pics of service but here are a couple from a few years ago when we expanded into the 2,500 sq.ft....lots of equipment has since been added but still accomodate 4 techs and a 5th if neccessary.

On a side note...I sent our Journeyman John to the Factory in November for 3 days training. I asked Mark while in Daytona what he thought of John...he said that John is what every shop needs...one very very smart and capable man...that was really nice to hear.
Attachments
newshop 006.jpg
newshop 010.jpg
CanuckHoss

GordonBH

Post by GordonBH »

Very smart and neat, good stock setup. The virtual tour is a good marketing tool. If I'm ever on the Trans-Canada I'll pop in.
Gordon from England
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

GordonBH wrote:Very smart and neat, good stock setup. The virtual tour is a good marketing tool. If I'm ever on the Trans-Canada I'll pop in.
That would be cool Gordon...I believe Campbell from Scotland will visit this summer
CanuckHoss

V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

Very cool VT Barry! It is a great tool to show others BUT a visit in person is much better!!

Dennis ... Lots of t-shirts and such on the wall, the key to a t-shirt is a visit in person, that's how I got mine :)
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

V-MAN wrote:Very cool VT Barry! It is a great tool to show others BUT a visit in person is much better!!

Dennis ... Lots of t-shirts and such on the wall, the key to a t-shirt is a visit in person, that's how I got mine :)
Thanks Don...now Dennis knows the t-shirt protocol...lol
CanuckHoss