What Are You Doing Tomorrow?

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

What Are You Doing Tomorrow?

Post by Carl La Fong »

We bought a new fifth wheel trailer. Our old one has gotten pretty shabby. We're going to tow it up to Monterey in the morning. Our grand daughter is tagging along. We'll park it at Laguna Seca Raceway. One side of the course is a real nice campground with hookups, clean restrooms with showers. Since it's just three of us. we'll be cooking a chicken in the cast iron dutch oven. Also veggies, mashed taters, yams and dutch oven cobbler for dessert. We'll go into town and do the Cannery Row tourist thing. Probably eat at Bubba Gump's. Chili and cornbread in the dutch oven the third night. Irish coffee and campfires in the evening and our favorite movies afterwards. No monkey business, since GD is in the next room and the walls are thin
Visit My Blog-Carl La Fong, Boy Genius™
http://jkcallin.blogspot.com/
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Re: What Are You Doing Tomorrow?

Post by Iron Maiden »

Sounds like a perfect thanksgiving. We are not close (distance) to our families but we have been "adopted" by our very good friends/neighbors. There will be approx 20 attendees with 2 turkey's, 1 ham and all the fixins. Maybe next year you can "adopt" us Carl, sounds like a great time -enjoy!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Clint44

Post by Clint44 »

I'm working the 7am-7pm shift,tomorrow. Kinda sucks but at double time and a half,I guess I can't complain too much. The guys on my crew and I are going to cook turkey for our department and two others.

Sherry has been sick all week but if she feels like it,we're going to drive down to Austin (about 250 miles south of here) this weekend to see the kids and grandkids.
Clint & Sherry
2006 Boss Hoss 57 trike (sold)
Elvis

Post by Elvis »

Same with us Clint, I'm working 4am to 4pm, and the company is buying Turkey, and Ham, plus Lena is cooking for tonight.
GordonBH

Post by GordonBH »

A very happy thanksgiving to you all from the UK. :scotland: :england:
Gordon from England