Hey Buck???

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Hey Buck???

Post by V8Bikers »

Rumor has it that there is a new ride in the family. How about some poser pics and details :?: :!:

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
Buck
$ite $upporter

Re: Hey Buck???

Post by Buck »

still trying to get home, am in Kentucky now for the night, be home Tuesday afternoon so give us some time. Ask Susan what happened (re: delivery wise) when we see you in Daytona for Biketoberfest.
Buck
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

There must be a good reason Susan traded . I thought her black trike was one of the nicest I've seen .
Elvis

Post by Elvis »

Cryptic, I like a good mystery. :)
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

I do not know about anybody else but I do not want to wait till Biktoberfest. I think Susan should join the board and tell her story so we can all hear it from her. Let's start chanting- Susan Susan Susan....

Buck
$ite $upporter

Post by Buck »

Ok, long story shortened version. Last May I made a deal w/ Stan for a 427 designed the way I wanted. Susan has always liked 1980 Corvette color code #52, Competition Yellow (we had one that color) So I spend considerable time talking with Mike Willey, aka. Wet Willey, about the colors, designs and most definitely what stuff I did not like. A couple of pics were critiqued and thusly an end product was produced. Note that old "what's her name" had no clue. Arriving in Sturgis last Monday a rather deceptive plan was put into action. We got to the V8 Chopper tent and Rhonda immediately came running over and told Susan that Hughes had recalled her transmission and for safety's sake her bike would have to be parked immediately. Well, the old girl started to tear up as Rhonda walked her over to the tent where a bike was covered. Now it was push come to shove as Susan was about to lose it; Rhonda told her that they had made some arrangements for her to ride something while hers was being repaired. At that point I uncovered the new trike while a rather large crowd had gathered and applauded. Susan just stood absolutely dumb founded for about 2 minutes until it clicked that this was her new toy. It still took another few minutes to get it totally back together.
Now, pics do not do the trike justice in that it is totally metal flaked, the V8 logo is hand painted w/ gold flake in 3D (there is a story behind this), the only things that are not flaked are the three 24 kt. gold leaf designs on the trunk, top of the tank and the top front of the front fender. The seat has flames stitched in to match the trike. I don't mind saying that this is one of a kind over the top paint job. Needless to say she is happy, I had to use a pry bar to get her off it that night. What pissed me off the most is that her engine dynoed out at 585 hp while mine is only 575 hp, I need to do something about this.
Buck
Last edited by Buck on Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Buck,
I thought I was husband of the year by taking the trash out every week, giving foot rubs and "letting" the little lady "win" a light to light acceleration test on occasion. :rofl: The HOTY title has been passed to you - great story! Trike is just beautiful!

Wet Willey did an incredible job. Wish we were there to see Susan's reaction to Rhonda and the unveiling. That sucks about the horsepower discrepancy, I was in your shoes several months ago. Maybe a nitrous kit? 8-)
Looking forward to seeing both of you and the trike in October.

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

Know I understand , beautiful trike Susan . The colors are wild but I still can't help being partial to your black one . Best of luck and take it easy on old Buck light to light .

Jack
HOGV8
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

Awesome story and WOW what a paint job. Cant wait to see it in the florida sun!! I better have Stan check my tranny maybe it has a recall :D I see you already changed your sig pic - Looking Good!!

Elvis

Post by Elvis »

WOW :)
Ponch

Post by Ponch »

Susan that is one BEAUTIFUL Ttrike. You did good Buck!

Cant wait to see it in person, Love the Gold leaf!

Sorry that I missed the unveiling The look on Susans face im sure was priceless.

CONGRATULATIONS!
see ya bye
Ponch

Image...............................................Image
..Ft Myers, FL. 33905..............................................Springfield, IL. 62712
Buck
$ite $upporter

Post by Buck »

thanks for all the kind comments, as soon as we can get our yard picked up and cut both the trikes will get a wash job which is sorely needed. BTW, no new "nuthin" is in our future for quite some time, this is it!!
Buck
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

AWESOME story :thumbup: I can picture it all in my mind ...

Congratulations on your beautiful new trike Susan, WW did an outstanding job on the paint and that's just seeing pictures! I bet it's even nicer in person if that's possible.

Buck it looks like with the weight advatage and the HP advantage you better have something up your sleeve if you guys race :rofl: (maybe sneak in the garage before and pull a spark plug wire) :lol:
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

Susan would probably let Buck win just to keep Peace :catfight: :rofl:
Buck
$ite $upporter

Post by Buck »

Momma ain't no fool