Redemption

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Redemption

Post by V8Bikers »

Well, awhile back after some disparaging remarks were made by an individual on the other board about the almighty 502, I have been in a deep depression. Crying myself to sleep every night, :bawling: eating veggie burgers, :whack: and unable to maintain an erection even using those “special” pills. :handjob: In addition, I had also become embarrassed to ride in public knowing that my engine was best suited for use in a truck. :eye_crazy: The bike just did not feel right anymore and anyone who complimented on the bike I would scream and yell at them: YOU JUST DON’T GET IT- FUCK OFF. :2up: Also, I was tired with my wife always shoving the fact that her trike was all aluminum 600 hp, bla bla fuckin bla down my throat. :nanner: After some serious soul searching, I decided to reach out to my friend Pete Ellis. He listened intently to my dilemma and agreed that something needed to be done and quick. After several days of heavy drinking :tequila: and collaboration we arrived at a mutually acceptable conclusion. He would sell me his 606 “Kaboom” to assuage my fears and turn my life around. Thanks Pete! :thumbup:

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Re: Redemption

Post by Carl La Fong »

I already have to cruise around with a bag over my head because of the constant scorn and unsavory remarks, regarding my sexual preferences. All because of that measley 385 horse moped that, circumstances dictate, I ride. So, don't expect any sympathy from me regarding your faggy 502 while I'm this close to a pink Vespa and a pair of assless chaps :moon:
Visit My Blog-Carl La Fong, Boy Genius™
http://jkcallin.blogspot.com/
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

:rofl: .............. :ten:
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

John, since you are so close, I thought I would post some pic's to help you decide and move forward: :toofunny:
Attachments
ac.jpg
ac.jpg (13.27 KiB) Viewed 4009 times
vespa.jpg
vespa.jpg (6.28 KiB) Viewed 4010 times

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

Bill ... CONGRATULATIONS on Kaboom! It is a beautiful machine for sure :thumbup:

As for the rest of the posts ... you guys just aren't right! The "mental" picture in my head was bad enough, now I think I'll go gouge my eyes out with a spoon ...
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

If you need a place to store your no longer wanted little 502, I have a spot in my garage. My wife has a 5.3 in her Expedition so there will be no conflict in my household!
Congrats on your new scoot!!!
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Thanks for the congrats guys! :thumbup: I am really exited about getting this bike. Kaboom has been my dream bike ever since I laid eyes on it back in 07 when new. :maninlove: A new 606 has always been out of financial reach and used ones come up for sale rarely and usually at a high price. :frustrated: Pete was not advertising the bike, I decided to call him just out of curiosity to let him know I was in the market and if he ever decided to sell I would like to have first dibs if no one else had done so yet.

To my pleasant surprise, he said he had been thinking about putting it up for sale in a few months. After a few days of negotiations the deal was done. The title and bill of sale will be arriving today. It is currently at Stamford Boss Hoss. Glenn Boglish with JPG Express will be picking up and delivering the bike next week. :ridding:

All kidding aside; my current 502 bike is one beautiful machine which I am very proud of and would have been a long term bike had the 606 not been available. She is now for sale :bawling: and I will have the ad posted in the classifieds in a few days.
Attachments
Kabbom5.png
Kaboom7.JPG

DeLand, FL.

v8 billy

Post by v8 billy »

Bill
Congratulations on the new bike. I know you will enjoy it.
.................Image

.....................................Image
Mark

Post by Mark »

Bill,

that bike seems magnificent!

I believe congratulations are in order.

Best regards

Mark
V8 Perv
Super Perverator

Post by V8 Perv »

Congrats Bill that is one kick ass bike! :thumbup:

....Johnston, Iowa
Elvis

Post by Elvis »

Ditto
Clint44

Post by Clint44 »

Congrats,Bill. I knew it had to be an exceptional BH to replace what you already have. Kaboom is certainly exceptional,for sure.
Clint & Sherry
2006 Boss Hoss 57 trike (sold)
Swiss V8

Post by Swiss V8 »

Wow, what a step forward.

As others said, what could be bettern than your BB?

An even bigger one :twisted:

Enjoy your new ride!
Martin

BHRA President Europe
Shriner

Post by Shriner »

Bill, i just went out and kicked my 502 for being what it is...lol.... Nice purchase bro!!!