Maybe The Pope Knows Something Afterall

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
okie

Maybe The Pope Knows Something Afterall

Post by okie »

Astronomer for pope says believing in aliens no sin

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Published Wednesday, May 14, 2008 at 6:56 a.m.

VATICAN CITY — Believing the universe may contain alien life does not contradict faith in God, the Vatican's chief astronomer said in an interview published Tuesday.

The Rev. Jose Gabriel Funes, the Jesuit director of the Vatican Observatory, was quoted as saying the vastness of the universe means there could be forms of life outside Earth, even intelligent ones.

"How can we rule out that life may have developed elsewhere?" Funes said. "Just as we consider earthly creatures as 'a brother,' and 'sister,' why should we not talk about an 'extraterrestrial brother'? It would still be part of creation."

Funes said such a notion "doesn't contradict our faith" because aliens would still be God's creatures. Ruling out the existence of aliens would be like "putting limits" on God's creative freedom, he said.
carburetormike

Re: Maybe The Pope Knows Something Afterall

Post by carburetormike »

So, Does that make me Holy-er that everyone else? Hee Hee
Hell I knew that before the Pope said it was OK. But if the Pope knew what I know he wouldn't say it was OK.

Good Find though.
okie

Post by okie »

Yes,I thought it was interesting that they would come out with this,makes me wonder what's up,what's to follow,what are they trying to get us ready for.
carburetormike

Post by carburetormike »

Hi Okie, From everything that I've mashed into my head in the past two yours. And always remember I can not prove any of it and I can't say that it is all true. I'm still looking for the truth.

But is goes something like this. For years we have been programed to be afraid of Aliens. Why? Because of the War of the World, or the movie "Independence Day", or stories of Alien Abductions, and Cow Mutilations.

And sooner or later we wont be so afraid of the Terrorists anymore. And they will need something to scare the Hell out of everyone again. So they will fly those UFO's they keep at Area 51 and S4 and blow up some buildings, killing many people, and then blame the Aliens for it. And the Stupid Public will plead and beg for something to be done about it and demand protection once again. And they will pay for it at any cost. They will even give up more of their freedom.

But first they need to be told that it is OK to believe in Aliens. So they will. And then make them the scape goats of the attack. Just like Bin Laden and the Terrorists on 911.

I know that some people may not like what I just said, But if you would watch all the videos I've seen you would know what I've learned. But I can not prove any of it. It is all deduction from the information. And not a blindly following of what the Evening News want me to think.

Respectfully Yours, Michael A. Levesque
AKA " Carburetor Mike "
President Boss Hoss Riders Association carburetor.mike@netzero.com

" I don't care what other people think, What it is that is truly important is, that " I Think " - Carby Mike
okie

Post by okie »

I agree that there is some rotten bussiness going on.I do support our people that go overseas to fight in these battles,there is very little that can be done about that part,it has been written long ago these wars will come and go.
carburetormike

Post by carburetormike »

Hi Okie, I agree. They are in service to this Great Country which is Honorable indeed. It's the policies that send them into harms way, that are the problem. And even more so those that are behind this rotten business going on.

Respectfully Yours, Michael A. Levesque
AKA " Carburetor Mike "
President Boss Hoss Riders Association carburetor.mike@netzero.com

" Today a young man on acid. Realized, that all Matter is merely Energy. Condensed to a slow Vibration. That we are all "One Consciousness." Experiencing Itself, "Subjectively." There is no such thing as "Death." Life is only a "Dream." And we are the "Imagination of Ourselves."