Boss Hoss Factory Blower Bike

private party ads only.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
KISS

Boss Hoss Factory Blower Bike

Post by KISS »

Bike collectors wet dream for sale!One of the very few completely original factory made blower bike in mint condition.PM for more info.
RZhoss.jpg
IMG_1425.JPG
F (64).JPG
AR

Re: Boss Hoss Factory Blower Bike

Post by AR »

:shock:

ummm, errr, b..b..b, whaaa?

:shock:
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

Kiss,
WTF

Ok, we need the rest of the story.

Darryl
Darryl Campbell
KISS

Post by KISS »

Hello D!I appreciate Your concern about my menthal health!Here is the long story briefly:As you know we have here VERY long winters (started already) and as allways this time of the year i start to wonder what i want to do next summer.And the answer is that i need another V8bike (of course) hahaha.Then i thought that i cannot do anything more to my blower bike than polish it,because i think it should be as it is now:orginal piece of history.Then i got an idea that if some collector/V8bike enthusiastic (like You) would like to have it in his garage or museum? i would be honored to have my bike in good hands.And because the economy is bad also here in Europe i could live w only 2 V8bikes! :lol:

ps.and believe me,i´ll be happy even if the Blower Bike will not be sold! :lol:
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Kiss,

i hope to get to meet you someday Sir as you seem to be a true Hoss owner in every sense of the word. 8-) I wish i had the bucks, even if i did which i don't right now, i know the wife would shit if i bought another Hoss before she got a trike. :shock: :o ;)

Darryl
Darryl Campbell
Tom

Post by Tom »

I have a 57 on e-bay...
gaston 2005 502

My funds are still lacking Tom,,, hopefully by next June, we'll just have to see how things go and what other things deplete my reserves, I.E. central air unit, ice machine, you know the drill,,,

Darryl
Darryl Campbell
honker

Post by honker »

I just have to know how does the blower bike perform?
KISS

Post by KISS »

Honker,thanks for your interest.Sorry,i have no specific data and i have never pushed the bike to the limit,but i can tell that it feels faster than SB w/o blower but not as powerful as BB.According to the "reliable rumours",it should have had 525-550hp as new. Welcome to test drive! :lol:
honker

Post by honker »

I was just curious I have the Boss with the 540 Merlin in it and I have a B&M Blower that I am installing this winter looking forward to the project!
KISS

Post by KISS »

Keep us posted!!!!Sounds interresting!!!!!And many pics please!!!!! :o :o :o 8-) 8-) 8-)
EAGLE

Post by EAGLE »

Brother KISS,

You know that you forgot Kanogi's birthday don't you?!? I'm sure that she would just LOVE it! And I would take very good care of it for her too!!! :D
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
KISS

Post by KISS »

Congratulations to the BD hero! I miss Kanogi! I would be honored to have my bike under the same roof w Kanogi!