Tech talk

repairs, maintanence, electrical wizardry, mechanical epiphany, etc.
Forum Sponsored byHP Lubricants
hogv8

Tech talk

Post by hogv8 »

What I'm most interested in and enjoy is tech talk about our V8 bikes . I know there isn't much of that anymore on either site . I know most of us that have owned V8 bikes for so long we more or less know them inside out but I guess I just can't understand why we don't get many tech questions from new owners . Maybe they just take them to a dealer/repair shop when they have a problem but I think collectively there is a wealth of knowledge right here too help them .

Jack
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Re: Tech talk

Post by V8Bikers »

Jack, I agree with you on your points and enjoy the tech stuff as well. Also, members might perform a search first before asking and obtain the info they need.

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
SRF
Tech Advisorator

Post by SRF »

So Jack, what are your winter projects?

Shane
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

This site has always been long on social activities and short on tech. The other site has had a fair amount of tech. The members, there, are free to discuss oil, tires and dielectric grease, but for any real technical issues, there is one final authority, who's word is law.
Visit My Blog-Carl La Fong, Boy Genius™
http://jkcallin.blogspot.com/
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

SRF wrote:So Jack, what are your winter projects?

Shane

Shane , not much other than routine maintenance this winter . I do need new tires though .