Mustang seat recovering

repairs, maintanence, electrical wizardry, mechanical epiphany, etc.
Forum Sponsored byHP Lubricants
Puff

Mustang seat recovering

Post by Puff »

My driver's touring seat on my 2001 BH has a few small tears in it, so I contacted Mustang Seats, to see if they could recover it.
I informed them I am the original owner.
They stated that they cannot recover it, being that it is so "old".
I will take it to the BH factory tomorrow, to see if they have someone who can recover it.
Lucky I have a spare seat to use in the meantime.
Bill Van Sant

petitemoose

Re: Mustang seat recovering

Post by petitemoose »

Any Local guy can recover the seat. That attitude from Mustang is not surprising. I approached them a few years ago about my seat and was pretty much told to pound salt and go to BH ... So I swapped it out for a Corbin.
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
Imzz4

Post by Imzz4 »

I had a very favorable experience with Corbin . I wanted my seat to be recovered with new leather, studs added, and the shape modified to the template I sent along. It was returned perfect , for $375 +ship.
johnny redneck

Post by johnny redneck »

3-4 years ago I had a tear in my seat, Mustang is up the street about a half hour from me. I went to the factory and they would not fix it for me, the repair had to go thru Boss Hoss. So Stamford got a piece of the action and the Factory got a piece of the action, it cost me $300.00 for a new cover. If it wasn't for a Boss Hoss it would have been a direct deal for about $125.00

John