Sold at Sturgis

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
wag

Sold at Sturgis

Post by wag »

I haven't seen anything on the forum about how many Bosses the factory sold while at Sturgis. Wondering how they did.
Jack

Re: Sold at Sturgis

Post by Jack »

Wondering if they sold before people could take demo rides and report back here.
Beautiful bikes, I'm sure people were drooling all over them.
1998 Wild One Custom - Homebuilt
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

All I heard right off the get go was the orange one sold...most likely and hopefully more sold..
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
randy burkey

Post by randy burkey »

I hope they sell a bunch..Because it's been a while since we have had this much excitement about the new bikes (or trikes) coming out..It's long overdo! Ricky, Thank you for investing so much of your time and money into a company that means so much to all of us..Keep up the good work..You and the people who continually turn our dreams into reality!! THANK YOU! :badtothebone: :yourock:
phpBB [video]
Jack

Post by Jack »

I'm usually a black and chrome kind of guy, but that orange bike was fucking sexy.
1998 Wild One Custom - Homebuilt
SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

They are the best Boss Hoss bikes ever made, I hope they sold some. Its easy to find customers with the "wants" but not easy to find them with the extra cash to spend on a sixty thousand dollar motorcycle who don't already have one. Of course some will upgrade but many will keep their old bikes till they win the lotto. New V8 buyers are what is needed. Trikes are easier to sell because its a different market. Harley will finance anyone who breathes, Boss Hoss can probably get some financed but its not in house. Its a hard business and government regulations make it even harder. V8 bikes must get looked at, dreamed of and sold at the major events like Sturgis and Daytona, thats where buyers are caught up in the right atmosphere to make impulse buys. Once they leave that atmosphere and go back to their normal lives it becomes harder yet to sell one.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada