Crybabies

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Crybabies

Post by Carl La Fong »

I still check in on the other site, daily. Right now there is a high pitched, whining sound coming from there. I thought it might be belt chirp, but no, it's worse. Someone posted a picture of their new Indian Chieftain. This seems to be a mortal sin amongst some of the weenies over there. Funny how nobody complained when a recipe for pumpkin squares was posted, but let a member post a pic of his new bike and, by God, it better have enough cylinders or there will be hell to pay.
Is it any wonder that I don't/won't post there? :handjob:
Visit My Blog-Carl La Fong, Boy Genius™
http://jkcallin.blogspot.com/
petitemoose

Re: Crybabies

Post by petitemoose »

As you saw, I replied to that post and ignored the stupidity ... Only one way I know of to fix stupid and as of right now it is still considered a felony ... unless you are a famous football player or Congressman
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

You're a rebel, Moose :thumbup:
randy burkey

Post by randy burkey »

The only reason I posted not to say anything was the fact that "hoss rider" with all his 187 posts...Couldn't buy a boss hoss..And instead bought one of the ugliest motorcycles on earth...I didn't want to hurt anyones feelings...
phpBB [video]
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

I don't know Hoss Rider. Never had a Hoss???
Maybe I should re name myself "Ferrari Driver" and hope it happens
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

:lol: :toofunny:

I want to re name myself - multi millionaire lottery winner :mrgreen:

Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

Another reason that I won't go back to that site is the guy who seems to be the newest all knowing guru and junior moderator. I will not mention his name but it shouldn't be hard to figure out. I just wonder why he hasn't been taken to task by the site mafia. Seems like a bully, to me.
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

Here's another problem that I have. How fair is it to comment on someone's new bike with disparaging remarks? To him, that Indian is the most beautiful thing that he's ever laid eyes on. To call it ugly or fugly is bullshit. I refer to myself as The "World's Formost Trike Hater™", somewhat tongue in cheek. But, to be honest, I think all of the BH trikes are "appearance deficient". The 32 is the only one that I would ride without a bag over my head. So, how does that feel to the guy with a nice Vette or Willys trike? He might be a bit annoyed with my candor. All I know, if it had been me commenting, I would have had the two butt buddies with torches and pitchforks, demanding to see my severed head.
As to the Indian, I don't know what school of design some people attended or what their expectations are, regarding the new Indians, but I think, and I'm rarely wrong, that Indian/Polaris hit a home run. I fail to see the, alleged, ugliness. It has all of the typical styling cues of a big tourer and the classic Indian lines combined. The engine is lovely. I'd take one over two BH trikes
randy burkey

Post by randy burkey »

Man someones awful touchy..Sorry if I offended or hurt ones feelings
phpBB [video]
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

My feelings aren't hurt one bit. I'm just stating a fact. It is in poor taste to tell someone their bike is ugly. Jeeze, get a clue
randy burkey

Post by randy burkey »

Re: Cry Babies...Looking at your original post on this topic with the "whining from the weenies" on the other site that you LURK on .About a topic on a forum you do not participate in..Yet come to this site to comment.. says a lot about someones character .. The FACT that your too childish to post on the "other" site is a statement to your integrity..I don't know (or care) what issues you have with Adrian..But grow up..And looking forward to more of your gospel..Randy
phpBB [video]
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

delete
Last edited by Carl La Fong on Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

I can see the thread subject on the other Forum starting soon entitled

"Check Out The Shit Show Yonder" :popcorn:
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

Yeah, that certainly is a possibility. It'll be more excitement than they've had in a while over there.
It was not my intent to raise a controversy, I just felt that the guy was being treated poorly. Most of us learned in kindergarten to keep our opinions to ourselves if they were hurtful to others. I am a bit outspoken and opinionated. That is a fact. No apologies. I do reward stupidity with appropriate comments. I do not suffer the idiocy of twerps or those, so narrow minded, that they can look through a keyhole with both eyes
3FOR2

Post by 3FOR2 »

"Someone posted a picture of their new Indian Chieftain. This seems to be a mortal sin amongst some of the weenies over there. Funny how nobody complained when a recipe for pumpkin squares was posted, but let a member post a pic of his new bike and, by God, it better have enough cylinders or there will be hell to pay."

Thanks for posting this. I saw that going on, and was fairly shocked, once again, at how unforgiving some of the members can be. Jeeperz Creeperz, get a grip on what's important...
Pat.
2013 Pickup, LS3-445 with Hot Cam
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

The ability to recognize insulting and distasteful behavior seems to be absent with some people. Perhaps it is a genetic predisposition or the result of poor parenting. Maybe a character flaw? I don't care what you ride. If your face is in the wind and you have a smile, then you're doing it right. I'd ride the snot out of that Indian
randy burkey

Post by randy burkey »

Carl, Glad you didn't take my post the wrong way..I was worried I may have hurt your feelings...
phpBB [video]
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Carl La Fong wrote:Yeah, that certainly is a possibility. It'll be more excitement than they've had in a while over there.
It was not my intent to raise a controversy, I just felt that the guy was being treated poorly. Most of us learned in kindergarten to keep our opinions to ourselves if they were hurtful to others. I am a bit outspoken and opinionated. That is a fact. No apologies. I do reward stupidity with appropriate comments. I do not suffer the idiocy of twerps or those, so narrow minded, that they can look through a keyhole with both eyes
Carl,

Posting on this site does not help the guy who you percieved was being treated poorly on the other Forum. If you wanted to help him then put shit aside and be honest on the other site and stand up for him there...you watch it anyways so why not participate....just my thoughts

Did you ever see Anger Management with Jack Nicholson?? LOL
CanuckHoss

Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

You are correct. It's my stubbornness and my ego that prevents me from posting over there. Childish, perhaps but I am not going to subject myself to the same old crap from the select few who seem to call the shots. Remember Hellboy?
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Carl La Fong wrote:You are correct. It's my stubbornness and my ego that prevents me from posting over there. Childish, perhaps but I am not going to subject myself to the same old crap from the select few who seem to call the shots. Remember Hellboy?
Remember...no...nightmares...YES!!! LOL
CanuckHoss

Sonny

Post by Sonny »

CanuckHoss wrote:
Remember...no...nightmares...YES!!! LOL
:rofl: :rofl:
2009 350/385 MBH bike
GordonBH

Post by GordonBH »

Yeh, it's a shame that when people go a bit off topic (V2 cyls vs V8) they don't cut a bit of slack.

I can (and do) easily get off topic and over here don't get slashed for it - I just get a bit of friendly banter and enjoy it - life's too short and too much shit happens (especially medically) to be angered by such things.

As my yoga teacher says, "breath deeply to replenish the soul" mind you, she also could not comprehend at all the existence of a 5.7 Litre motorcycle.
Gordon from England
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

GordonBH wrote:
As my yoga teacher says, "breath deeply to replenish the soul" mind you, she also could not comprehend at all the existence of a 5.7 Litre motorcycle.
yeah...you guys and your little 5.7 litre bikes...ooopps sorry
CanuckHoss

petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

CanuckHoss wrote:
GordonBH wrote:
yeah...you guys and your little 5.7 litre bikes...ooopps sorry
:lol: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :lol:
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

yeah, you guys and your dump truck motors....ooopps sorry ;)