Shout out to Carl La Fong

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Shout out to Carl La Fong

Post by Iron Maiden »

:hello: Carl La Fong - checking in on you. I miss your posts.

randy burkey

Re: Shout out to Carl La Fong

Post by randy burkey »

I miss his wit & wisdom.....seriously I do!
phpBB [video]
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

Carl and the lovely and desirable Lady La Fong have returned from their whirlwind tour of Oregon and Northern California, visiting old friends and dispensing wit, wisdom and general obnoxiousness as we traveled. We would have been gone longer, but minor vehicle problems necessitated our early return to civilization. Spent a week in NorCal, a week in Crater Lake and two days at Lassen. The ol' Dodge developed a fuel leak that I couldn't fix with the tools on hand, so we limped home, spewing diesel all the way. I love my huge carbon footprint, but it cost us dearly. So much for the penile implant that I've been saving up for. Back to the popsicle stick and duct tape. Tomorrow I tear into the mysteries of the Cummins fuel system and plug up the hole on the dike.
This ends the occasional report from the Fongderosa
Visit My Blog-Carl La Fong, Boy Genius™
http://jkcallin.blogspot.com/
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

Welcome back Carl - we missed you and if you need us to we can send you some Popsicle sticks for spares :mrgreen:
Last edited by Iron Maiden on Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

randy burkey

Post by randy burkey »

Iron Maiden wrote:Wool come back Carl - we missed you and if you need us to we can send you some Popsicle sticks for spares :mrgreen:
Hey , If they have the popsicle sticks,, I suppose I could lend my duct tape...Uuuhhhh on second thought I'll just let you keep it...Welcome back from vacation and hope your truck problems didn't ruin all your time away...
phpBB [video]