SITE CONSTRUCTION COMPLETED!

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Re: LENNU AND WILDMAN AT IT AGAIN

Post by CanuckHoss »

Is it something I did or what...the page does not fit any more...I have to scroll to the right to see the whole home page??
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Re: SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Post by CanuckHoss »

Thanks Wildman...will wait it out...just wanted to be sure it was not me
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

I am getting everything fine. I am on a Mac and use firefox. Dave

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
Ric

Post by Ric »

WM... I've had a virus (my own doing) that pooched my Firefox... so back on the Pain in the ass Internet Explorer for now. The site looks pretty spanky! Nice changes. Atleast YOU cats warn us... nothing is worse than crawling into your familiar bed late at night only to discover your Wife changed the rooms around... and you discover after a half hour of snuggling... that your Mother-in-Law snores!

This site is nothing short of fantastic! Kudos to Lennu... and ofcourse it's proper for you to do a reach-around and pat yourself on the back as well!

I see the screen properly. I must have missed the transition, because I visit this site a few times a day. Never saw a 'glitch'.

I gotta meet Lennu... he sounds nearly as crazy as you are!

Keep up the good stuff...

And thanks guys for allowing me to post my goofy 'toons here. Initially I was sure it would 'bomb'... because I was certain that few people would want to hear from someone that should sleep most nights in a Straigh-jacket... lol

You cats are kool in my books.

Raven, on the onther hand... assumes you'd like 'his thoughts' as a GIVEN... Cat's can be that way.

Oh... I just noticed... if I want to 'add a word' into a sentence of text as I re-read... making changes in spelling and such... it 'eats the previous letters one at a time' in Pacman like fashion... is that a word document thing on MY computer, or is it standard in this program.

That's a bit frustrating... a bit.

I'll give you an exersise to try... Type the words. W1ldman is a candidate for the loony bin.

THEN edit that statement by typing in "crazy" after highlighting the world "loony"... and see if it doesn't eat up the word "bin."

If it doesn't... let me know... It could be a setting in my computer. If it IS a setting in your program... PLEASE GET RID OF THAT FUNCTION!!!! I'll drive me to drink!

Cheers fellas!

"Keep the magic alive!" He said.

Lloydminster, Saskatchewan, Canada
AR

Post by AR »

Its you matey! press the key named "Insert" and you be sweet.

AArrr!
SRF
Tech Advisorator

Post by SRF »

W1ldman is a candidate for the crazy bin.

works fine for me

Shane
SRF
Tech Advisorator

Post by SRF »

W1LDMAN wrote:
SRF wrote:W1ldman is a candidate for the crazy bin.

works fine for me

Shane
I just simply followed the instructions I was asked to so I could help out another V8biker. :lol:
Els

Post by Els »

Just for informational purposes, I too have to scroll across to fit the page in. Not much, perhaps 1/4" or a few side clicks. Surprising considering I've got a big screen for a laptop.

Also having to consistently re-log in in spite of checking to automatically log in with future visits.

Els
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
Els

Post by Els »

W1LDMAN wrote:Els, have you deleted the cookies? I had to a few times as Lennu worked on the site. Also the preferred browser is Firefox. A lot have reported all is well on Firefox browsers. I still see some mis alignment with Internet explorer. Appreciate the updates on what you are seeing and we will continue to work to hopefully get things right. I also have a wide screen computer with windows 7 I just got. If you need any help let me know. WM

WM,

I occasionally delete cookies and other temp files but hadn't done so in the cases where it's again asking for login info. Haven't figured that out yet.

I use IE and have a widescreen monitor but still having to scroll right. Only a slight amount and no big deal at all.

Very appreciative to Lennu and all else who make this kick ass site available to us. Thanks a bunch!

Els
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
KISS

Re: SITE CONSTRUCTION COMPLETED!

Post by KISS »

Thanks Lennu und WM for the update! (.)< Soon i need to order new refresh button to my puter cause i use it too much! (want to see all those rotation pics) I like that new sharp look of it too! 8-) 8-) 8-)

NICE X-MAS PRESENT,THANKS!!!!!
Butterfly

Re: SITE CONSTRUCTION COMPLETED!

Post by Butterfly »

and so nice, too!!!! Thank you ALL for your hard work!!!!! I love it here.
Butterfly