Crybabies

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Re: Crybabies

Post by Carl La Fong »

The thread is getting a little nasty over there.
YooHoo!!! Moderator!!!
Visit My Blog-Carl La Fong, Boy Genius™
http://jkcallin.blogspot.com/
GordonBH

Post by GordonBH »

:toofunny:

Yeh, yeh, it's OK for you guys on the other side of the pond but getting a BB through our vehicle guys (and insurance companies would be hell) AND we pay $10.65 CDN per gallon and $9.4 USD per gall and I have a wife that wants new kitchens, holidays with Mother-in-Law yada yada yada...

Still life's great with a Boss Hoss - even a small dumper truck powered one. :D :england:
Gordon from England
tjy

Post by tjy »

Although my memory is weak wasn't hossrider a BH dealer, builder of Viper bike and had acouple of BH's for sale!?

V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

Well I have to agree with John on this ... I think it's bullshit to pick anybodys ride apart with shitty comments. There are plenty of bikes and trikes out there that I would not own personally for different reasons. There are cars, trucks, houses and wives that aren't my style ... If you don't like it/them keep your mouth shut, it's not yours so none of your damn business. If somebody came up to me and asked me a direct question I would give a direct answer (truthful) good or bad. A picture posted because the guy is happy did not ask for an opinion ...

The guys buys a new bike, he obviously likes it ... does it make a person feel better to put somebody else down? Most of them need to grow up and remember what we teach our two year olds "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything". Goofing with somebody is different then just being an ASSHOLE. How many of the assholes would say in person what they wrote ... probably less then 1/4 would be my guess.

I don't read these forums on a daily basis ... I have other things that involve my time. When I see posts like that one it bothers me a lot. I ride many types of bikes and many brands. I don't ever think I'm better then somebody else because of what I have or they have ... all I can say is GROW UP to the "cyrbabies and the weenies"

Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one and most of them stink ...

Thank you Bill for allowing us this forum without the need to filter our responses. That in itself is refreshing in an online forum. You are welcome to fix any of my spelling errors, that never has been my strong suit!
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

As Tim posted, over there, it is little wonder that so many people have left that site. I wasn't around during the Yahoo years, so I can't comment. It sounds like it was more like this site is now, sorta freewheeling. When Lamont ran it, it was a thriving site. Lot's of members posting, lots of good stuff. Some BS....hell, I was banned for a while, myself. Imagine that :rofl: Since it was sold and resold it has become flaccid and uninteresting. Just the usual self congratulatory, verbal fellatio from the usual suspects. There was good tech at one time, but even the simplest questions go unanswered or worse, misanswered.
I cut and pasted this from their classified header
Absolutely no stomping on other peoples' ads! Do not remark in any way that would negatively impact the sale of someone's merchandise.
I guess it's OK to stomp on someones bike as long as it isn't for sale
Visit My Blog-Carl La Fong, Boy Genius™
http://jkcallin.blogspot.com/
SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

I haven't been monitoring either site for awhile and now this. My opinion is its fine for anybody to say anything but sometimes any of us can be assholes and it will show if we never shut up. I like the Indians, not the fairing, but so the fuck what, it don't matter what I like. I've been known to say things when it would have been better to shut up, thats just life. I like this site better than the other one because I used to get banned for speaking my mind, that don't happen here. Anyway whats a PUMKIN SQUARE?

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
mdwdvm

Post by mdwdvm »

tjy wrote:Although my memory is weak wasn't hossrider a BH dealer, builder of Viper bike and had acouple of BH's for sale!?
Are you thinking of SimonHoss?
Mike Wallace - Watertown, MN
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

Carl I hope you don't mind me using a video you posted on another topic but it is so fitting for this post.......

phpBB [video]

tjy

Post by tjy »

mdwdvm wrote:
tjy wrote:Although my memory is weak wasn't hossrider a BH dealer, builder of Viper bike and had acouple of BH's for sale!?
Are you thinking of SimonHoss?
Mike Yep that is who I was thinking of, Thxs for helping a weak mind! Tom