Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
hogv8

Re: Monte

Post by hogv8 »

CanuckHoss wrote:
hogv8 wrote:
CanuckHoss wrote:
hogv8 wrote:
502wingman wrote:Why is everybody just guessing?? This is going on for weeks now ! Just call somebody who should know: Monte, Tom, Tim even Ricky and post it.

My humble opinion: If a business man has some great news or a product to sell he would shout it out to the community. Everybody (including me) has seen the Winters transmission in Toms trailer but, pssst, it is still a big secret. If somebody would produce Nesco paarts he would post it.

But there is nothing; zero; nada... no smoke, no fire....

During my 17 years of owning a BH and reading the forums with the exception of Ricky I have never seen Monte , Tom , Marv or any other dealer post anything on these forums and it's sad because they could easily answer any of our questions .
I posted the answers I got from Tom regarding Nesco parts and the Winters tranny...and I believe him...I have dealt with him for 4 years fixing trannys...I guess others don't believe him or me or what I have said.....so be it...I won't loose any sleep...
Oh I believe you Barry . What I'm saying is the factory or the dealers never say shit oN the forums and I don't know why . Your a big help but your not officially a BH dealer and I don't think the factory keeps you up to speed on what's going on .
Correction Jack. Officially a dealer for 4 years
I stand corrected ,apparently I must have missed something, I wasn't aware you were actually a official BH dealer . I thought you just wheeled and dealed on used Boss Hoss's .
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

I just looked at your dealership Barry , cool !
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

hogv8 wrote:I just looked at your dealership Barry , cool !

Thank you...I LOVE my business!!.

Also..I bought out the Western Canadian Boss Hoss dealer in March of 2013 after meeting Doug from the factory in Daytona. I got the green light for the purchase and became an official Dealership for Boss Hoss..
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
randy burkey

Post by randy burkey »

Congratulations Barry! I didn't know you were a full fledged dealer, I thought you were only a service center..Good for you and good luck..As far as I know a friend of mine had his bike at mountain for service work and suggested to go through tranny as a preventative measure because of high miles..He was told as long as he's not having problems to keep on riding it..as nesco parts were getting hard to get..Thats been a few months ago , hopefully things change.
phpBB [video]
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

randy burkey wrote:Congratulations Barry! I didn't know you were a full fledged dealer, I thought you were only a service center..Good for you and good luck..As far as I know a friend of mine had his bike at mountain for service work and suggested to go through tranny as a preventative measure because of high miles..He was told as long as he's not having problems to keep on riding it..as nesco parts were getting hard to get..Thats been a few months ago , hopefully things change.

Thanks Randy...I believe I posted on here when I became a dealer in 2013...most that I know and chatted with in Daytona knew of the Dealership.

Nothing has changed in my conversation with Tom a week or so ago regarding Nesco as I updated on here after being asked to.
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
Jack

Post by Jack »

SRT engineers have been known to post on public forums for the sole purpose of realtime Q&A... If Chrysler Fiat can do it, Boss Hoss could do it.
1998 Wild One Custom - Homebuilt
Grand Canard

Post by Grand Canard »

502wingman wrote:Why is everybody just guessing?? This is going on for weeks now ! Just call somebody who should know: Monte, Tom, Tim even Ricky and post it.

My humble opinion: If a business man has some great news or a product to sell he would shout it out to the community. Everybody (including me) has seen the Winters transmission in Toms trailer but, pssst, it is still a big secret. If somebody would produce Nesco parts he would post it.

But there is nothing; zero; nada... no smoke, no fire....
Guys, I do not have any information; I haven't spoken to Monte, nor anyone at the factory since early October, I have zero knowledge of what the factory is doing, planning, regarding any topic.
Even if I did have knowledge, it wouldn't be proper for me to reveal. When I ran BH, I did share information, new products and options with the public. I'm just as curious as the rest of you.
I just wish Monte and Boss Hoss all of the best, I really do.
Rick

"Work when you have to,
Quit when you can.
Follow your dream
Be your own man.
Drink when you're thirsty
Whoop when you're high.
Love a good woman...
Ride till you die."