"ONCE STURGIS IS OVER"

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
craig haymaker

"ONCE STURGIS IS OVER"

Post by craig haymaker »

Ricky, Please don't forget us LS owners need for better runnability ! I for one, am now finally following through with my origional offer that I made to you & BH.
Brian (Bless his heart for responding so well to his treatment) and Gabe will have my 2014 LS-485 trike on this coming Monday. It will be at their disposal to modify the much needed ECM tune re-vamp.
FYI for all concerned: I have been fighting engine surging & dying issues upon decell.
Besides that issue, 4th. gear shifts are very lazy and not even noticeable !
I look forward to doing my part in making our LS-485 owners lives better ! Craig H.
3FOR2

Re: "ONCE STURGIS IS OVER"

Post by 3FOR2 »

Thanks Craig - good for you. Keep us informed. Gonna send you a pm also...
Pat.
2013 Pickup, LS3-445 with Hot Cam
craig haymaker

Post by craig haymaker »

We delivered our LS-485 hp. trike on Monday as planned, a two full day drive.
We met Gabe (part owner) and Kelvy, Super great guys and very knowledgeable but missed Brian, darn ! I wanted to give him a big man hug for all he is going through.
Anyway, I wanted to say that I am very impressed with their business ethics and their shop. I assume that if you are intreasted in EFI, you will have already visited them on : The EFI Store or Horsepower Connection.
There are a lot of neat things coming down the pike (EFI & wiring wise) for Boss Hoss, some of which, we got to see the first stages of ! I am just so damn glad though, that there was not a new bike on their floor, LOL ! I am contemplating with selling our trike, BUT only if I can swing a new BH bike to take its place !
Ok, the following is really cool !! I had corresponded via. PM with Sir Ricky, just prior to heading south to Lk. Havasu. Low and behold, I get a phone call from him the day before we left ! WHAT A NICE PERSON ! Thank you Ricky ! Out of the five new BHs that I have owned, this is the first time ever, that I have talked to a motorcycle company's owner :yourock: Craig H.
3FOR2

Post by 3FOR2 »

Thanks for the update, Craig. Been thinking about you all week, hoping all went well. Keep us updated when you have news!
Pat.
2013 Pickup, LS3-445 with Hot Cam