2017 Boss Hoss Model announcement #1

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Grand Canard

2017 Boss Hoss Model announcement #1

Post by Grand Canard »

Boss Hoss is in final stages of R&D for 2017 model changes. Many long days have been spent scheming, designing, planning, building and experimenting.
I plan to begin rolling out announcements beginning this week and every week leading-up to Sturgis detailing some of those changes; each announcement will be numbered, ie 2017 Boss Hoss Model announcement #1.

I am committed to excellence and I will continue to improve and better these iconic machines.

Some example categories will be cooling, EFI, instruments, controls, performance, comfort, styling, and general.

Expect announcement #2 tomorrow that actually will kick-off this announcement process; you're gonna dig-it!

Small potato news:

Check-out the new removable cross member.

There will be few, if any hose clamps on 2017 models; Intend to have all hoses with AN threaded fittings and braided stainless hoses.

Jiffy-Tite valved quick connect fittings on fuel tank for snappy, 2 minute removal without spilling a drop of fuel nor having to drain the tank.
Attachments
IMG_0759.JPG
IMG_0758.JPG

"Work when you have to,
Quit when you can.
Follow your dream
Be your own man.
Drink when you're thirsty
Whoop when you're high.
Love a good woman...
Ride till you die."
Orlando606VetteTrike

Re: 2017 Boss Hoss Model announcement #1

Post by Orlando606VetteTrike »

Nicely done. Looking forward to the announcements.
2008 606 Corvette Trike
mmaupin

Post by mmaupin »

Rick,

Awesome! Keep up the great work.
Regards,

Mark

Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

Looks great, Rick. Glad to hear that a world class bike is getting world class fuel systems.
I recall the time that someone suggested BH should offer drop out cross members and radiator drain petcocks. His ouster from the board was called for, by another member. I believe it was seen as bullying. Funny.
Maybe he wasn't entirely wrong after all.
Visit My Blog-Carl La Fong, Boy Genius™
http://jkcallin.blogspot.com/
Grand Canard

Post by Grand Canard »

Carl La Fong wrote:Looks great, Rick. Glad to hear that a world class bike is getting world class fuel systems.
I recall the time that someone suggested BH should offer drop out cross members and radiator drain petcocks. His ouster from the board was called for, by another member. I believe it was seen as bullying. Funny.
Maybe he wasn't entirely wrong after all.
Forgot to add: All new radiators come with a tapped and plugged provision for a petcock valve; customers can install the $5 valve if they choose.

"Work when you have to,
Quit when you can.
Follow your dream
Be your own man.
Drink when you're thirsty
Whoop when you're high.
Love a good woman...
Ride till you die."
Elvis

Post by Elvis »

Progress, good luck Ricky
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Awesome Ricky, really glad to see these implemented. Going to make a great machine even better!

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
knockdolian

Post by knockdolian »

I like the cross member but got to ask, how does it come out. Planning to flange mine when the front comes off but that looks very neat. Obviously now the £ has crashed it will be some time before I'm buying a new one !!
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Rick...

Are you going to the steel front fenders now?????
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

I suggested a drop out crossmember and all hell broke loose once. The plug in the bottom the radiator for a petcock is another long overdue feature, the gas lines with quick connects is great. Ricky is sanitizing the Boss Hoss and its about time, there was no reason this couldn't have been done years ago if someone gave a damn. I think its going to end up to be a damn nice bike. Trikes are what they seem to be pushing at the present but I hope to see more about the new bikes when they become available.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

SQ4MN wrote:I suggested a drop out crossmember and all hell broke loose once. The plug in the bottom the radiator for a petcock is another long overdue feature, the gas lines with quick connects is great. Ricky is sanitizing the Boss Hoss and its about time, there was no reason this couldn't have been done years ago if someone gave a damn. I think its going to end up to be a damn nice bike. Trikes are what they seem to be pushing at the present but I hope to see more about the new bikes when they become available.
yeah...but who listens to you Dave...lol

OS..can you get me front row tickets to the Stones for less than the advertised $8,000 ??????? like I mean $7,000 less????
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

Best I can do is suggest taking the grand and bribing security, they get 15 bucks an hour so its a possibility, but you're right no one ever listens to me so you might miss this one.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada