New Bike / Trike Orders

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Grand Canard

New Bike / Trike Orders

Post by Grand Canard »

How many of you or people that you know want a new Boss Hoss and fully intend to purchase one this year?
Winter is over, when do you expect to place your order??
I am trying to plan, decide if I need to hire additional people or maintain current staffing.
For those of you intending to purchase a new BH this year but are waiting, what are you waiting for, why are you waiting?
Rick

"Work when you have to,
Quit when you can.
Follow your dream
Be your own man.
Drink when you're thirsty
Whoop when you're high.
Love a good woman...
Ride till you die."
SQ4MN

Re: New Bike / Trike Orders

Post by SQ4MN »

I am waiting to see the website and all the options for bikes along with prices. I might or might not purchase A new BH. I have thought about it but want more info after you guys test the new trans. Will there still be a Standard and a Sport model? Does the factory paint the bikes or does the dealer? For me prices are important, maybe they are just plain out of my financial means. I would like an LS bike with a bulletproof trans but it would probably be the last bike I would ever buy. I would probably have to sell my BH and my Triumph to buy it so I would really have to like it. A website that I could look at for a while would be great.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
Ron Radulski

Post by Ron Radulski »

Rick, in all due respect I have asked for a price on a base model trike quite a while ago on this forum. You have not answered this question for me. Again, I'm looking for a price on your entry level (bare bones) trike. Starting price w/ an options list and price would be appreciated. Thanks for your time!
Grand Canard

Post by Grand Canard »

Triker wrote:Rick, in all due respect I have asked for a price on a base model trike quite a while ago on this forum. You have not answered this question for me. Again, I'm looking for a price on your entry level (bare bones) trike. Starting price w/ an options list and price would be appreciated. Thanks for your time!
Triker, I love V8 Bikers and I try to keep up with happenings, Friday Tittie pics, and inject info when possible, but I didn't catch your price request, you can't, or at least you shouldn't expect this forum to be "how u contact me"; why aren't you speaking directly with your dealer or if you don't have a local dealer by calling our sales manager Mark at the factory? Mark Sieber 1 (731) 676-2960.
Rick
Last edited by Grand Canard on Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

"Work when you have to,
Quit when you can.
Follow your dream
Be your own man.
Drink when you're thirsty
Whoop when you're high.
Love a good woman...
Ride till you die."
randy burkey

Post by randy burkey »

Although I will probably not purchase a new Boss Hoss(I really like my big block)..I don't think it would be right for Rick to Quote prices here on the site...Like Rick said, contact your dealer and support them..
phpBB [video]
Ron Radulski

Post by Ron Radulski »

Rick, No problem. Sounds appropriate to me. Thanks for the info. I would love to see a new dealership open in Michigan. In the mean time I'll give Mark a call.