Barry

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Buck
$ite $upporter

Barry

Post by Buck »

Received the new issue of the BH mag today and noticed that Destination Cycles had a multi-page spread. After copious quantities of Pepto and other anti nausea medications I proceeded to read; it appeared to me that Barry wrote his own glowing bio. After finishing I tried to find an appropriate use for those pages in my bathroom but they were too slick for the purpose that I had intended.
Anyway, way to go Barry, good article.
Buck
Last edited by Buck on Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sonny

Re: Barry

Post by Sonny »

Yes it was a nice article. Congrats to Barry.
2009 350/385 MBH bike
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Sorry Buck...they interviewed and asked questions and I answered...hopefully those pages don't chaffe your ass too bad or I owe you again...LOL

Thanks guys
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Just received the copy today....(very special thank you to Larry). One never knows how an article will turn out but I think this one was decent.

The article mentioned the trike I had shipped over. It never did sell so I decided to ship it back to Orlando. It left Uwe's place Wednesday and left in the container Thursday. Huge huge thank you to Uwe for looking after it on that end...I don't know how I can replay you ever Uwe. I shipped it back because I could not count on going to Germany in 2016...everything can change in a heartbeat so I will enjoy it at Bikeweek in March and go from there.

Now I am going to read Dennis's article on Pullman 2015 , the Rider's Profile write up Dean and Fran..cool couple there indeed...and The Ride to Sturgis with Wild Bill...
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham