kannon owners

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
kannon

kannon owners

Post by kannon »

Just joined. Are there any of you riding a kannon? I just bought a 2000 ZZ4 and am trying to find anything out about these bikes.
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Re: kannon owners

Post by V8Bikers »

Congrats and welcome to the V8 world!! Stan Hughes (owner of V8Choppers) use to work for Kannon. He might be a good source for some info (918) 542-8832.

Good luck and keep us updated on any upgrades, rides, etc

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
kannon

Post by kannon »

Many thanks!
Every now and then I know it's kinda hard to tell, but I'm still alive and well!
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

Kannon - have you tried an "Advanced Search" for "Kannon"on the Forum? Upper right click on "Search" then "Advanced Search" type in "Kannon" hopefully there are some old posts that might be of help and/or interest.

Good luck and Welcome!

hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

Ask Stan ,V8choppers.com , he used to work for Kannon before they went out of business and he started V8choppers .
kannon

Post by kannon »

Thanks Iron Maiden and Hogv8!
Every now and then I know it's kinda hard to tell, but I'm still alive and well!
Ravinsomniac

Post by Ravinsomniac »

What do you want to know?
Since I bought my 2001, Ford 302 Kannon nine years ago, I've been keeping track of every one that has come up on eBay. I've got many photos of big and small block Kannons with mileage, price, VIN's and where it was for sale, and if it was sold. I call it my unofficial "Kannon Registry".
kannon

Post by kannon »

Love to see your registry! I have a 2000 ZZ4. Since there was no owners or mechanics manuals, I'm looking for anything that will help me replace necessary items. Like, what kind of brakes, seat, front end, shocks, ect. of what fits what kind of thing. Thanks for your response!