New transmission??

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
randy burkey

New transmission??

Post by randy burkey »

:deadhorse: Ok.Ok. I know we have had way too many transmission threads...BUT! I wonder what has become of the new Mountain Boss Hoss transmission...Supposed to be unveiled in Daytona?? Any scoop? I have a real good test mule I will donate to the betterment of all...Just wonderin'..Randy
phpBB [video]
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Re: New transmission??

Post by CanuckHoss »

I chatted with Tom in Daytona hoping he would bring it up but he never so I just left it alone...when that other thread started a while back I did hear that they never had all the parts done to complete a test tranny.
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
randy burkey

Post by randy burkey »

Looks like me & my "mule" need to take a trip to mountain...... :hmmmm:
phpBB [video]
SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

I don't see the new tranny as much better than the NESCO. It still has the same design flaws the NESCO has and will be just as expensive. It will be made better and with better materials but NESCO has come a long way with their manufacturing process, its the design and price that really needs changing if its really gonna be an improvement. When they say you can do anything you want in either gear kind of like a powerglide without fear of tearing up the trans then a real improvement will be made. If they said a new one would be three grand then it would be good news. I've gotten used to the Nesco and unless a big improvement comes I can't see myself getting to excited.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada