travel time

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Ponch

travel time

Post by Ponch »

Ok the bikes are loaded the trailer is hooked up to the 5th wheel and it to the truck.
Tomorrow around 0230 im pulling out for Florida for the winter. :lol:
see ya bye
Ponch

Image...............................................Image
..Ft Myers, FL. 33905..............................................Springfield, IL. 62712
V-MAN

Re: travel time

Post by V-MAN »

Sorry to have missed you Ponch ... I got home last Sunday :cry: Was planning on staying longer but health issues changed that plan :banghead:

I am sure you don't come near Western PA but if your so inclined for a visit you would be very welcomed and I have a place you could park your rig too!

Safe travels, enjoy the sun and warm weather ....
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

Safe travels Ponch and welcome back!! Will you be staying near Daytona? If so give Bill and I a call and maybe we can go for a ride and grab a bite to eat.

Ravinsomniac

Post by Ravinsomniac »

And here I was going to tell everyone about my trip to the year 2850 and all of a sudden I noticed the name of this thread was not "time travel".

Then I remembered that you people don't have that yet.

The last time I said something stupid like that, I created a time paradox and Americans voted in a black President. Oh wait, did that happen already?
petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

Ravinsomniac wrote:And here I was going to tell everyone about my trip to the year 2850 and all of a sudden I noticed the name of this thread was not "time travel".

Then I remembered that you people don't have that yet.

The last time I said something stupid like that, I created a time paradox and Americans voted in a black President. Oh wait, did that happen already?
I do not know of ANY REAL American that voted for him ...
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...