Dying Breed???

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Dying Breed???

Post by Carl La Fong »

I have noticed that the .com board has been very slow of late. This board, also, seems dead. What happened to all the folks that used to post here? I know there were a lot of Europeans. Are things really that slow?
Visit My Blog-Carl La Fong, Boy Genius™
http://jkcallin.blogspot.com/
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Re: Dying Breed???

Post by V8Bikers »

I have noticed that as well. There are currently 4-5 members joining each month which tells me there is interest in the forum. It seems as though there are many who read instead of posting. I have tried posting different subjects for discussion but there is little to no interest. If anyone has ideas for something that might generate a discussion, by all means, please post it!

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
Grand Canard

Post by Grand Canard »

Spring-time is underway, beginning to warm-up, focus will once again turn towards our V8 bikes resulting in on-line activity.
Hard-core bikers are year-round visitors.

"Work when you have to,
Quit when you can.
Follow your dream
Be your own man.
Drink when you're thirsty
Whoop when you're high.
Love a good woman...
Ride till you die."
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

I think this time of the year is kind of a dormant time for many of us especially up here in the north . We've had all winter to putter , maintain and or repair our bikes and are now just waiting for some decent weather to get out there and tear them up again . Then we will probably see more people either asking questions or looking for advise or just bull shitting about there riding adventures or misfortunes . Hope there aren't many misfortunes or mishaps however

Jack
HOGV8
Mark

Post by Mark »

Bill is right. There is an interest in discussions. But right know we are just waiting for the weather to improve. Bike is ready but temperatures are still near the freezing point. We still have snow in Germany and the salt on the streets hasn't been washed away yet. It is a frustrating waiting game right now.

Btw: Bill, was a pleasure meeting you at the V8 parade in Daytona Beach

Best regards

Mark
275213.jpg
275600.jpg
Puff

Post by Puff »

I am on chat almost every night from around
9 P.M. til about 10 P.M. (Central Time).
There are a few of us who "live on chat" ! :ridding:
We LOVE the chat room, and would LOVE for
others to join us !
We solve the problems of the world every night ! :lol:
Bill, thanks for keeping us alive ! :goodjob:

Puff
Bill Van Sant

Grizzly

Post by Grizzly »

Puff wrote:I am on chat almost every night from around
9 P.M. til about 10 P.M. (Central Time).
There are a few of us who "live on chat" ! :ridding:
We LOVE the chat room, and would LOVE for
others to join us !
We solve the problems of the world every night ! :lol:
Bill, thanks for keeping us alive ! :goodjob:

Puff
Too bad you can't stay until 10:01 that is when it starts getting exciting :2up:
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Btw: Bill, was a pleasure meeting you at the V8 parade in Daytona Beach
Mark, it was a pleasure to meet you as well. Will you be making Daytona an annual trip?. Do you go to the Pullman City Rally? It is on the bucket list for Sue and I. Also, once your riding season begins, I would enjoy seeing some photos of the German countryside. :ridding:

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
Mark

Post by Mark »

Bill,

you and Sue should make a visit to the European meeting happen some say. Great event, great surroundings and lots of nice people around.

Pullman City II is already booked and firmly reserved in our calendar. If you do consider visiting the event you may want to arrive a couple days earlier as many fellow BH riders arrive before the actual event kicks off. There are usually various scenic rides scheduled during those days.

Wolfgang, the owner of PMC II, MD and passionate BH rider and his crew really kill themselves making the event a success. There is always a chance of mixed weather but really not bothering at all. Last year was the best weather and meeting ever with great food, airport runway race, shiloh copter rides etc.

I also enjoyed my time immensely participating with my own bike at the Daytona bike week. I will definitely attend the bike week again and I recommended that event to many of my friends.

Mark
DSC02857.JPG
IMG_0565.JPG
120.jpg
RIMG1374.JPG
Foto 30.06.12 17 21 35.jpg