My new paint job by Wet Willey!

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Harold Blocker
Outdrank the Perverator

My new paint job by Wet Willey!

Post by Harold Blocker »

Here is the link to my new paint by Wet Willey of Claremore, OK. He also painted my Boss Hoss Bike!

http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm31 ... =slideshow
Harold Blocker
Southeast Missouri
hblocker@clgw.net
ImageImage
KISS

Re: My new paint job by Wet Willey!

Post by KISS »

Looks good! Congrats! 8-) 8-) 8-)
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

WOW! great job by Wet Willey Harold. Looks great. I see the design is siiliar to your bike. Were the designs your idea or did WW contribute?

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
ElsV8

Post by ElsV8 »

Harold Blocker wrote:Here is the link to my new paint by Wet Willey of Claremore, OK. He also painted my Boss Hoss Bike!

http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm31 ... =slideshow

Harold, your trike looks awesome! Really stands out :thumbup:

I've had 3 bikes painted by WW and have been very happy with each. The first one was one of Stan's first three choppers and the paint was one of reasons I went head over heels first glance. As a matter of fact, my latest, a 2013 10th Anniversary model V8Chopper, is a clone of the first bike. Not only missed that paint scheme but thought it fitting for an "anniversary" model to be a remake of the original. As a matter of fact, that's a reminder to change my picture here to show the new bike rather than the previous black cherry red chopper.

Wet Willy (Mike) did an outstanding job 10 years later. I've gotten many looks and praises as a result. I'm sure you'll get the same...

Els

.................... "Too Much Of A Good Thing Is Not Enough"

... Image
Harold Blocker
Outdrank the Perverator

Post by Harold Blocker »

Wet Willey and I rubbed our heads together on this one. I picked the colors and general graphic shape.....he did the layout from there. I have found it best to not try to influence the painter too much. You get a much better result that way. Mike knows me and what I like. He told me during our conversation, I know exactly what you want! He also said, "I see it!" and he started to lay it all out. He did know exactly what I wanted. I love it!
Harold Blocker
Southeast Missouri
hblocker@clgw.net
ImageImage
Harold Blocker
Outdrank the Perverator

Post by Harold Blocker »

Els, you will never know how much you have influenced us. I first got interested in V8 Choppers because of you and Gary. I have followed all your bikes. I finally met Stan and well....that was that! I saw your latest while it was being built. Awesome ride for sure.
Harold Blocker
Southeast Missouri
hblocker@clgw.net
ImageImage
Swiss V8

Post by Swiss V8 »

Harold that color and the graphics are first class! :thumbup:

You have to bring it over to the European rally once! :goodidea: :yourwelcome:
Martin

BHRA President Europe
ElsV8

Post by ElsV8 »

Harold Blocker wrote:Els, you will never know how much you have influenced us. I first got interested in V8 Choppers because of you and Gary. I have followed all your bikes. I finally met Stan and well....that was that! I saw your latest while it was being built. Awesome ride for sure.

Harold, that's very kind of you to say. Gary and I have had a good ride with these V8 bikes and 3 wheelers for almost 15 years now. We enjoyed our Bosses but covet our V8Choppers. The wrenching, racing, riding, fellowship, lasting friendships, and overall enjoyment gotten from these machines has been fantastic. I feel like I owe Monte a lot with him having done what he did way back when. And even more to Stanley for all he's done for the V8 bike/trike world the last 10+ years.

Not to be too philosophical but...in the end, all we're left with is memories. And the memories I've accumulated as a result of these people and bikes will keep the smile glued to my face forever 8-) .

Els

.................... "Too Much Of A Good Thing Is Not Enough"

... Image
Elvis

Post by Elvis »

Very nice Harold, I was going to say, Now quit scratching them up, but each time you do, they come back better looking than ever. :)